Instagram

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Water Infuser Pitcher & Gourmet Recipes








About the Product




As health and nutrition is an important part of your life and mine, I've decided to introduce a beautiful, BPA-free fruit infuser pitcher.

This provides a fun, creative, and nutritional water option with almost endless recipe ideas. If you have kids, they will really enjoy experimenting with this.

The pitcher makes a beautiful piece for gatherings with friends and family on any occasion.

Included with this product will be a free user's guide and gourmet recipe book to help you get the most from your new pitcher.

The product will be available at Amazon.com in the next few weeks and will be listed for $23.95.

I would be honored to offer this to you for a special promotional price of $1.95.  Please note that only Amazon Prime members will receive free shipping.

I would kindly ask that you leave an honest review for me about the product on Amazon and add the following disclaimer:


Disclaimer : I received this product at a reduced price  for my honest and unbiased review.

Thank you,
Bob
Amazing Home & Family





I was sent this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment