Instagram

Thursday, October 6, 2016

TedGem Collapsible Colanders Set

These strainers are wonderful for so many reasons. They replace my "over the sink" cutting board which came with a removable silicone strainer that did not have side perforations, so, it held water. I like the silicone handles as it is so easy to pick up hot foods. These new collapsible strainers also are perfect as microwave dish covers. When collapsed, they fit in my oddly narrow otherwise unusable storage space. I have a wall peg by my sink as well so while I am using them, the handle allows me to hang them out of the way until they are needed. I've used these strainers as a silverware catch-all to prevent utensils from dropping down the disposal. When finished, I pop the strainer into the dishwasher along with the dishes to be washed. I've used these collapsible strainers for potato and onion storage on the counter. I do have many stackable plastic colanders of all sizes ... I have stainless steel colanders with bases on them, and, I do use them all occasionally during the fall harvest, but from now on, they will be stored in the basement pantry until needed. Horray ... more kitchen cupboard space!

You can order here!
#TedGemCollapsibleColandersSet

About the Product


★Made of high quality nonstick food grade silicone, BPA free, complies with FDA and LFGB regulations. 100% safe to use. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
★Two different size strainers, 7.8 and 9.3 inches in diameters, foldable with space-saving design, kitchen cabinet friendly, stores easily in small kitchen spaces, takes less than 1/4 the space of a traditional colander. Can be hung on a hook using one of the side handles.
★Works wonderfully for rinsing and straining fruits and vegetables, draining a full box of cooked pasta, spaghetti, potatoes, broccoli, green beans, carrots, spinach and can also be used as a steamer inside a pot.




I was sent this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment