Instagram

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Rechargeable Electric Fly Swatter Mosquito Zapper

I thought I had a Mosquito problem... Not anymore, thanks to this awesome rechargeable swatter! This item came already put together and the instructions were simple and helpful. There is an on/off switch on the side of the handle and then an energize switch to activate the racket. It isn't just always on...that wouldn't be safe. When you engage the zapper, you still don't have to worry about accidentally shocking yourself or someone else. The actual live wires are sandwiched inside of the outer mesh. The added flashlight torch in the handle base is a nice feature. You can also use it as an emergency flashlight around the house. I was able to test this first hand as some friends and I were grilling out. I love this product and I know you will too!



You can order here!
#flyswatter



About the Product



Safe for human and pets, two external layers protect human and pets against accidental low power shock.
Great for use at BBQ's, while camping, fishing, hiking, outdoor sporting events, parties or even just relaxing.
Leaves no smudge, smear or mess to clean up after, no splats or smears on your clean walls, windows, lighting fixtures, and furniture.
Consists of a special 3-layer net which can easily catch insect and never leak out. Built-in rechargeable batteries works with US 110 volt charger plug



I was sent this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.




No comments:

Post a Comment