Instagram

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Apie Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Mic Sport

I've been waiting for wireless earbuds that were not clunky and didn't hurt my ears with the design. The wait is over!! I've spent more money than I'd like to admit buying headphones and earbuds over the years, and for what these are I'm simply blown away. I've tried many different wireless options, but these virtually disappear when wearing them. They are super comfortable, and the sound is clean with good bass and mids at every level, even call quality is great. The first thing I did was charge them to 100% which just took minutes. I connected the Bluetooth to my phone without me having to change anything in my settings! I couldn't wait to let my boyfriend hear them. When he finally did, I couldn't get them back from him. He is now wanting a pair for himself. We even tried out voice calls and the sound was crystal clear from the other side of the house. These are worth every penny! 
These headphones will not disappoint. They are very comfortable to wear. The clarity, bass, and rich full tones are more than enough to fill my workout and working around the house and yard needs.


You can order here!
#Apie 



About the Product


Apie Bluetooth Headphones Most Comfortable Wearing: Ergonomic in-ear design with medical grade silicone ear gels and stabilizers, providing you the most comfortable wearing in your ears for full day use and never fall off when workouts


Easy to use it:Great for listening music,other you can answer mobile phone calls as they come in by pressing the button on the ear piece . The simple user interface on one of the earphones allows you adjust the volume, play/pause, select songs and answer/hang up calls completely effortlessly.
Hi-Fi Stereo Sound: Built-in HD Microphone with ,ensure Hi-Fi Stereo Music Sound and Strong Signal. Let you get high quality and clear voice even in noisy environment like inside a gym and running/cycling on the road
Powerful Rechargeable Battery: up to 320 hours of stand-by,up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 5 hours for playing music and 2 hours charging time.
Support Devices: iPhone 6/6S, 6S Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s,iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy S6,S5,S4,S3 Note 4 3, HTC M9 M8 M7,LG Flex 2 G3 G2, Apple watch and Other Bluetooth Android IOS Smart Cell phones/Devices





I was sent this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment