Instagram

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pepper Spray Queen

It's small and compact makes it easy to carry with you in your pocket. I just carry this pepper spray with me in my purse. I made a test shot and the stream is pretty long. I believe that this product will do its job well if I ever get attacked by a mugger or a crazy person. The way the world is today you just never know what you may run into. It's best to have some kind of protection. So I will be taking this wherever I go. 


You can order here!
#pepperspray





About the Product

Queen Pepper Spray from IWS for Protecting Yourself !

- Our product sprays a constant stream from any angle!
- The effect of the product is immediate!
- This product can be always carried!
- Compact design
- You can conveniently keep the Queen pepper spray ready!

Introducing Your Very Own Queen Pepper Spray to the Rescue!



I was sent this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment